Nowadays, the hook and loop tape commonly used in life is cheap and has a great effect. Because of these factors, the price and quality of the hook and loop tape have become the most concerned issue. For some industries that use hook and loop tape, because the quantity of hook and loop tape purchased each time is relatively large, the excellent hook and loop tape can not only effectively improve their production efficiency, but also reduce a lot of costs of enterprises due to its longer service life. What factors will affect the quality of hook and loop tape?
Raw materials for making hook and loop tape. Hook and loop tape is made up of certain types of yarns, and different yarns are made up of different fibers.
Fiber is a kind of material with very fine diameter, usually several microns to tens of microns, and its length is many times larger than that of fineness, and has certain flexibility. There are many kinds of fibers in nature, but not all fibers can be used for spinning and weaving. Only the fiber that can be used to produce hook and loop tape can be called hook and loop tape fiber.
As a hook and loop tape fiber, it should have the following properties:
(1) Good physical and mechanical properties, hook and loop tape fiber must be processed before it can be used for weaving. Whether in the process of hook and loop tape processing, or in the process of sewing and wearing, they have to bear a variety of external forces, such as stretching, torsion, bending, friction and repeated external forces, so that the hook and loop tape will produce corresponding deformation.
(2) With certain fineness and length, the fineness and length of fiber should meet the requirements of hook and loop tape processing technology. In the production process of hook and loop tape, the fibers usually need to be twisted together before they can be spun into yarn.
(3) Hygroscopicity and air permeability, moisture absorption and air permeability are the essential sanitary properties of hook and loop tape fiber. Good hygroscopicity can help to absorb sweat and grease of human body, and make the fabric can be dyed and printed. Air permeability makes clothing comfortable and cool.
(4) Chemical stability: the hook and loop tape fiber must have certain chemical stability for light, heat, acid and alkali solutions. Only in this way can the service life of the fiber not be reduced and damaged under the action of the above substances.
(5) In general, hook and loop tape must be dyed and dyed with various colors or patterns to achieve its final purpose. Therefore, the hook and loop tape fiber should have certain dyeing properties.
The hook and loop tape produced by our company conforms to the (European Union standard) approval, low toxicity and environmental protection (excluding six toxic qualities) (excluding azo) standard, and has been inspected by the national line and belt Supervision Bureau to reach the level of the same kind of products, so you can rest assured of your choice!